UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I am intending to resign from a sales position and have an…

Customer Question
Hello, I am intending...

Hello, I am intending to resign from a sales position and have an amount of commission payments in various states -
overdue, pending approval, in dispute, due to be eligible from bookings within my notice period of 3 months.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

None of the above. resignation is due to a number of factors - long term & well documented failure of the company to pay commission when due, re-structuring of the business on an annul basis preventing long term client relationships, product issues, internal process issues, removal of pension benefits & company car, etc

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No union exists

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to be assured of privacy as my notice has not yet been issued.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What specific questions do you have about this please?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What specific questions do you have about this please?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer