UK Employment Law

UK Employment Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Employment Law

I wish to write a formal complaint about not only a local…

Customer Question
I wish to write...

I wish to write a formal complaint about not only a local council employee who's title is and was at time of first meeting (assessment interview) unprofessional discourteous dismissive inappropriate unacceptable unpleasant unaccommodating impolite standoffish mannerisms and institutionalised negative discriminatory rude aggressive attitude was dissatisfactory poor hostile limitating closed unfriendly approach towards myself and my daughter who was 12 years old witnessed all especially given that we were going through a process and application of homelessness due to private landlord issuing myself with a notice to quit after i had to involve environmental health department with regards ***** ***** issues that resulted in such a notice, but had no other option but to do so as i knew landlord was not doing as said in our tenancy, this has not been an enjoYABLE process given my situation that police are involved due to my families abuse and neglect one myself and my daughter witnessing two accounts of severe violence and threats to my life from my brother who has along with my father suffer from stockholme syndrome (not that they have been diagnosed, and my mother the main perpetrator is a narssasist personality disordered sociopath who's passive aggressive ways resulted in myself kicking my mum and dad out of home where she made me so unwell mentally i became so vulnerable that after my husband suddens death in 2011 she seen every attempt to destroy me at no matter what costs and by whom, and not to go on and on here my point that whilst i sat infant of council employee who unfairly treated not only myself and without no consideration regards ***** ***** or her protection towards his verbal tone even though this person after enviro officer who encouraged this process had given pre intro regards ***** ***** and how we had notice to quit and our housing needs to be urgent which unintentionally were not our doing, made me feel anxious and that much so i felt i had to defend myself but try to remain composed more so that my daughter didn't feel my upset (not that this person cared at all re daughter), failed in identifying us for our individual situation nor that any of my past was discussed regards ***** ***** complex mental health ptsd vulnerabilities that police only two years before gave myself nor was there any interest on employees part to take down in such assessment interview and notes with regards ***** ***** or past issues where by daughter bullied for 4 and half years due to fathers death that much so top state school took each time bullies side that i took action only when daughter stopped eating hitting herself didn't want to go to school and the teacher at that point telling me without any pre waring at parents evening i had two weeks to sort her out or they will get educational psychologist and much more that i needed help contacting educational dip who then put me in contact with educational solicitor and as solicitor said do i know why they put me in contact with solicitor to which i had no idea and reply was because my case was one that required it and by which point daughter was getting threatened at school a child was threatening to kill her family her dads in hell school banned me from entering numerous fall outs with head teacher etc that eventually daughter was diagnosed with IBS from sick kids hospital due to bullying that this was final straw for myself, and eventually i won and the head teacher was caught out only because i was smart enough to keep records and documented all that this person had to infant of myself admit to not protecting my daughter... not only has daughter been through above but much much more!!!! council employee was not interested nor asked if we had any existing support networks which we had no one ( no family thanks to mother and no friends thanks to lies been made up regards myself!!!) i feel a total injustice from this very interview with such amp;love who had enough time to make all

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Lots but i do not wish to go on and on to point that this becomes not readable or that i go off in tangents which i can do as this is filled wth problems

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
Answered in 4 days by:
12/25/2017
Solicitor: Nick H, Solicitor replied 1 month ago
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Nick H
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor