UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I am looking for a Silicitor. I need to take my case to

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a Silicitor

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I need to take my case to Tribunal

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time NHS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Experience of tackling NHS in courts

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
I was on work related stress for 2months.
An investigation has been commissioned by NHS into Harrassment, Bullying and Institutional Racism
They seem to have commissioned an investigation into my working elsewhere in my own time today and no progress on their Commissioned investigation.
I want to resign but take it to court for the above as there is clear evidence.
11/16/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Just to clarify, we are only a Q&A site, so we cannot represent you in any way. How do you wish to proceed?

Hello, have you decided how you wish to proceed please?