UK Employment Law

UK Employment Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Employment Law

Can contact newspapers and expose my company bullying and

Hi.Can contact newspapers and expose...
Hi.Can contact newspapers and expose my company bullying and victimisation. They have make me mentally ill and fabricate reasons in my absences at disciplinary hearing. Unite Union is awere of company fabrication and harassment aginst me .Thanks
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What would be your motive for doing so?

Is becouse they have cause my illness and they fabricate reasons for my dissiplinary outcome. Also they ignoring my doctor advice and delayed my recovery. They behave like mafia.
Are you not trying to deal with it internally?
We have tried. But place is so corrupt and they ignore Unite Union advise. They have set of managers that all work together so is really hard to do anything. I have grounds for Tribunal but I want to expose coumpany treatment of ill employees and bad practice. Unite rep is awere of everything becouse he was dealing on my behalf.

Legally there is nothing stopping you from going to the papers if you think you need to do so. My main suggestion would be to ensure that you are 100% confident that you can back up any allegations you make against them with independent evidence. This is to ensure that you are not accused of defamation, where you make false statements about them in public. Also it could make things worse for you internally - I know things are rather bad as they are, but it could push them to make things even more difficult for you. As long as you are confident you can back up the statements you make, then you can go to the press if needed.

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you

Thanks for your advice
Please can you guide me to best solicitor in Birmingham West Midlands to advice if my storry is legal ??Thanks

Whilst we cannot recommend specific solicitors, you can search for a local one here:

http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/?Pro=True

Select Defamation from the drop down list. It may take you calling a few before you find the right one

Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer