UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

My partner has been called into to work for a disciplinary…

Customer Question
My partner has been...

My partner has been called into to work for a disciplinary hearing is she allowed a witness who does not work for the company ? also a work mate too pictures of her without her permission

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She work in a care home an she is working a 15 hr shift she was on duty for days at least five without a break she was having a rest this is a regular shift pattern is she refuses to work this shift they are taken of shift this is buying

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

She is in full time employment 45 hr per week

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i cant think of anything else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
9/20/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long has she worked there for?

Thanks, ***** ***** could please keep your replies to this one thread then it will avoid any confusion and extra charges. So 10+ years she has been there.

What are the allegations against her? What circumstances was the photo taken under?

Can you please keep your replies to this thread rather than posting them as new separate queries. Or are you having problems doing so? Thanks