Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My partner has been called into to work for a disciplinary

Customer Question

my partner has been called into to work for a disciplinary hearing is she allowed a witness who does not work for the company ? also a work mate too pictures of her without her permission
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: she work in a care home an she is working a 15 hr shift she was on duty for days at least five without a break she was having a rest this is a regular shift pattern is she refuses to work this shift they are taken of shift this is buying
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: she is in full time employment 45 hr per week
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i cant think of anything else
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 29 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 29 days ago.

How long has she worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 29 days ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** could please keep your replies to this one thread then it will avoid any confusion and extra charges. So 10+ years she has been there.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 29 days ago.

What are the allegations against her? What circumstances was the photo taken under?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 29 days ago.

Can you please keep your replies to this thread rather than posting them as new separate queries. Or are you having problems doing so? Thanks