UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I have been on rolling conyract for 3 years at my place of…

Customer Question
Hi i have been...

Hi i have been on rolling conyract for 3 years at my place of employment. My managers husband wants to change my contract with no prior notice. I wondered if he is allowed to do this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Childcare

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Its an 8 hr contract to fit around my carer role as i look after my nan and other members of the family look after my nan when i am at work

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been forced to resign as they have taken some hours off me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Employment Law
9/10/2017
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What changes have they introduced and was the contract up for renewal when they made these?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What changes have they introduced and was the contract up for renewal when they made these?