How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8967
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am experiencing a situation at work and I would possibly

Customer Question

hello. I am experiencing a situation at work and I would possibly need a professional advice do you offer such a service?
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: briefly only with HR
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: full time employment
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need full confidentiality and whatever is going to be mentioned is solely for the purpose of this situation
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need support regarding workplace harassment and bullying at work
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

We are an online help service, so all we can do is discuss your situation via this site and offer any help or pointers in terms of your legal rights. So do let me know if you wish to proceed

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, do you want to continue with our service?