UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I went to prehearing, and I had not a translator, can I say…

Customer Question
I went to prehearing, and...

I went to prehearing, and I had not a translator, can I say this prehearing is invalid? Either I wrote in the claim only one reason for race discrimination, and later I send and email with many more reasons, the judge stroke out all these reasons, can I amend it still ? thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is uk , england question, employment. only for stuart J
Answered in 14 days by:
8/1/2017
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago
James Mather

I apologise for the delay in keeping you waiting. This is only just been brought to my attention. I’m afraid the race discrimination in this context is not really my area so I will have to opt out for another expert. Kind regards

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the problem is not about race discrimination, it is about a prehearing, and I had not translator and I gave 1 reason in the online claim and later I send the rest. the question is how can I cancel it and if I cant. this is not about race discrimination it is about employment tribunal and this is your area.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Stuart J. I dont understand why you dont want answer this question, it is about employment tribunal , the forms, nothing to do with racism discrimination, and EVEN RACISM DISCRIMINATION IS YOUR AREA.
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But you can´t say in a tribunal, it was for more than race discrimination, it was too for other reasons. they defendant said nothing about the many questions I did , or points they should answer in the pre hearing, they said nothing,
2 the defendant did not go to the prehearing, just the barrister.3. the barrister was asking many questions and many points in the bundle that would need time to answer them, checking documents, asking solicitors, checking previous emails, IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE ANSWER ALL THE POINTS OF THE BARRISTER IN THE PREHEARING. even now for the appeal, I can´t remember what she said to do the appeal. IT IS NOT RIGHT THE BARRISTER SAID ALL THIS POINTS SPEAKING IN PREHEARING WITHOUT SEND THEM PREVIOUSLY IN WRITING ? the point here is not the racial discrimination, the point here is how the prehearing was conducted by the judge, dont allowing me speak, all the time for the barrister, and impossibility to answer properly the barrister as explain, while the defendant answered nothing I gave with months in writing ? is that correct ? how should I ask for the prehearing invalid or what to do here ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
translator is not important ? if I undestand most that what said, it is not important ?