Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I wish to pursue a possible constructive dismissal case and

Customer Question

I wish to pursue a possible constructive dismissal case and would like some specialist advice?
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you tell me more about the situation and how long the person in question had worked there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Ben Jones.
My name is***** telephone No is 01452 862436
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment but if you provide the information requested, I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message after you have provided the information as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, as mentioned I am unable to take calls at present but please provide more details of your situation on here and I will assist you, thanks