UK Employment Law

UK Employment Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Employment Law

My boss is the, My boss is telling me I have 1 week to find

Customer Question
My boss is the JA: Because...
My boss is the
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: My boss is telling me I have 1 week to find another job because she has someone else to do mine. I don't know where I stand, she's making it unbearable at work,
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, never been in this position before.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Only I need my job or I will end up losing my home, never been out of work before worked here for 16 years
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Employment Law
7/9/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor

How long have you been there?

Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer