How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8917
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My company did not pay the revenue share payment written on

Customer Question

My company did not pay the revenue share payment written on my contract. I was hired 9 months ago and now they are considering my redundancy. I would like to know if I can sue them at this stage in order to strengthen my case during the redundancy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

What has the redundancy got to do with the revenue share payment?

What do you mean about strengthening your case during redundancy?

Can we have the background detail to this please? Thank you