Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I'd work mining company and was just called in one morning

Customer Question

I'd work for a mining company and was just called in one morning and was informed that my employment are terminated. Reason being that they received multiple complaints against me. No names were mentioned. the termination letter stated that I am under investigation due to above information received and that I'm not a suitable person to be granted a work permit. My work permit still valid till end July 2016. I never received verbal or written warnings. Then I received a formal letter and the reason for termination is gross misconduct. I have no idea what the real reason is. What are my rights?
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Is this in relation to UK law?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hallo Ben. Unfortunately not. Zambian
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

we do not have anyone specialising in Zambian law unfortunately, do you want me to close this question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hallo Ben. Yes you can close the question. Regards