Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I resigned post being treated unfairly by my employer. Post

Customer Question

I resigned post being treated unfairly by my employer. Post speaking to HR, they are asking me what I am seeking. I don't know how to answer, because I am not sure if it is retaliation or just the above noted.
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Could youexplain your situation in a little more detail please and what exactly is itthat you want to know about this? What do you want to achieve ultimately? Howlong have you worked the employer for? Thank you