Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Ben I got my letter today they are saying over the

Customer Question

Hi Ben I got my letter today they are saying over the 8months of my expenses I spent £1001
They sent me the list of what they call anolimies but I have looked through and a lot of the expenses are true to my day to day role/job.
They want me to come in on 14th April for displinary hearing with the VP who is my boss's boss and he's the one that signs off/approves expense report each month so I don't understand why I was not pulledup or addressed 8months ago? Can I bring this up in the meeting?
They mentioned a summary dismissal in the letter if they believe to be true.
They gave me a copy of my statement alongside my signed expense policy from 3 years ago.
They also said they would write to me with a company deceison after my hearing on 14th April
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How can I help with this matter please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They want me to come in on 14th April for displinary hearing with theVP who is my boss's boss and he's the one that signs off/approves expense report each month so I don't understand why I was not pulledup or addressed 8months ago? Can I bring this up in the meeting?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I saw that but are you only asking if you can bring his mater up at the meeting?