UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

We are a small Recruitment Consultancy and want to take on…

Customer Question
We are a small...

We are a small Recruitment Consultancy and want to take on another recruitment consultant on a self employed commission only basis, they would work from home and set their own hours, although would like them to commit to a min of 30 hours a week. I would like to provide a laptop.

Lawyer's Assistant: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Do I have to have an agreement where they are definitely paid the min wage?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?

The idea is that they would receive 70% of the fees, but would be invoiced by us and paid to them when we are paid.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
3/4/2016
Solicitor: Scott Taylor, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Scott Taylor
Scott Taylor, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.