UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I was accused of threaenning someone at work. which is not…

Customer Question
I was accused of...

I was accused of threaenning someone at work . which is not true. also they have no proof. what can I do please help

Lawyer's Assistant: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

A guy started shouting at me and using abusive wsords he then shouted I was going to hit him and he went to the hr and reported me iwas working at the time there is a camera in the room which would bear out what I am saying but iwas told the footage was not clear. they have told me I may be disaplined for this .but the guy who accused me of this has no proof so how can I be answerable to this

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?

Their was also no witnesses to the matter and I have been accussed of this before also no witnesses and they mentioned that also in the talk I had with them

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello. Do you have a specific question about this please?

I have done so what can I do if they dismiss me at work
hello

Sorry my connection dropped earlier. How long have you worked there for?

8 years
please answer
helllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
do you intend to answer or do I sit here like a lemon???

Hello sorry I was offline by the time you replied. have you been suspended for this?

no
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.