UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

Mackenzie What is the difference between a legal issue and…

Customer Question
For Jenny MackenzieWhat is the...
For Jenny MackenzieWhat is the difference between a legal issue and an evidential issue?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
Answered in 5 days by:
3/2/2016
Solicitor: Jenny McKenzie,
 replied 2 years ago
Jenny McKenzie

Hi I have bee offline for a few days, would you still like help with this?

I think I understand what the legal issue might be; however I do not understand the scope of the evidential issue.
Solicitor: Jenny McKenzie,
 replied 2 years ago

Can you explain the context of the question please?

I have been asked to agree a list of the issues in a forthcoming case at an employment tribunal. Upon closer examination of the order it actually says that both parties should agree a list of the legal and evidential issues.
Solicitor: Jenny McKenzie,
 replied 2 years ago

Please bear with me while I prepare a response.