How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8953
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was suspended from work on 30th sept 2015. 3allegations

Customer Question

Hi I was suspended from work on 30th sept 2015. 3allegations against me. 1. I made referral to sc without consulting manager2.i held professional sg meeting without consulting manager. 3.i shared confidential info for the meeting without consent.
I've already attended 1 investigatory meeting and supplied a statement. I admit to the 1st one with mitigating circumstances. But I do not agree with last 2 allegations. I have put in WB complaint about my manager who is an incompetent bully. This led to a grievience investigation which has been passed to an independent review panel to be concluded next week. I am attending a 2nd investigatory meeting tomorrow with a staff rep. I have provided a written response for this after going over all the evidence gathered. Again I was isolated and bullied by my manager and not given appropriate support or guidance. I have been an employee for a year and 10 months and am not a member of union. Any tips you could give me for tomorrow's meeting?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello it would be rather difficult just to start giving tips with the very limited information I have in relation to your situation so do you have any specific queries I can answer instead?