UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

Staff walking out how to proceed?
, no
, member of…

Customer Question
Staff walking out how...

Staff walking out how to proceed?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Member of staff refused to work after supervisor asking him to complte the job he had an argument with supervisor, and walked out

Lawyer's Assistant: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?

Ive had the business for under 2 years and the employer was from privous owner/employer, employee used to work 1 or 2 days a week.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
2/13/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello how long have they worked there for?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have they worked there for?