UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I will redo the question, the holidays are 20 days with bank…

Customer Question
I will redo the question...
I will redo the question, the holidays are 20 days with bank holidays 28. I started to work on 5th november but I signed tenancy agreement on 7 december with date 7 december. THEy did not give me a copy of tenancy agreement, after fire they emailed me it say :
1. before dismissal the company will give you the reasons of dismissal by written then we will have a meeting to discuse it. THEY NEVER GAVE ME BY WRITTEN, JUST AFTER DISMISSAL THEY GAVE ME THE REASON BY WRITTEN BUT IN GENERAL WAY WITHOUT DATES AND EXACT THINGS I DID BAD, JUST GENERAL REASONS OF BAD ACTUATIONS.
2. it say If I am dismissal before 3 months , the notice will be 2 weeks but if I am dismissal after 3 months the notice will be 4 weeks. then DUE I COMPANY GAVE ME NOTICE 26 JANUARY, SAYING MY EMPLOYMENT WITH COMPANY WILL TERMINATE ON 9TH OF FEBRUARY 16, THEN SHOULD THEY GAVE ME NOTICE OF 2 WEEKS OR 4 WEEKS . i HAVE SEND EMAILS SAYING i APPEAL THIS because they never gave by written before meeting, the things said in paper are not right , and dont give dates or actions I did wrong.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
2/4/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello what would you like to know about this?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - what would you like to know about this?