Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

, I have had a response form from my previous employer,

Customer Question

Good Morning
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have had a response form from my previous employer, attached grounds of resistance which is totally lies, do I respond on a court form or as a statement of truth, also can I request copies of letters , E mails, to substantiate the resistance also Managed account proving the situation of the company
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello is this in relation to a tribunal claim?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a tribunal claim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please respond
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What is the claim for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what is the claim for please, what are you claiming for against the employer?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need hep with this query?