How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8969
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, I have had a response form from my previous employer,

Customer Question

Good Morning
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have had a response form from my previous employer, attached grounds of resistance which is totally lies, do I respond on a court form or as a statement of truth, also can I request copies of letters , E mails, to substantiate the resistance also Managed account proving the situation of the company
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello is this in relation to a tribunal claim?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a tribunal claim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please respond
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What is the claim for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what is the claim for please, what are you claiming for against the employer?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need hep with this query?