UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

Taking up full time employment with an employer whom I

Customer Question
Taking up full time...

Taking up full time employment with an employer whom I currently work for through an agency and I have a non solicitation clause. Can I take up full time employment? Regards Cathy

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I currently work for a company through an agency but I am being offered full time employment. I have a non solicitation clause in my current contract with the agency does this stop me taking up full time employment?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
1/29/2016
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

What exactly does the clause prevent you from doing?