UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I am trying to work as a contractor in the UK and as I am…

Customer Question
I am trying to work...
I am trying to work as a contractor in the UK and as I am speaking with Agencies, they are telling me that they don't work with people on Tier 2 visas? It is a legal Visa to have.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
1/20/2016
Solicitor: Jenny McKenzie,
 replied 2 years ago
Jenny McKenzie

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Do you have a sponsor employer or are you seeking work?

I am seeking work in the UK as a US citizen. I would be working with a Consulting company called Dynamic Futures bringing contracts or services to them. Many recruiters I speak with are saying that they don't accept Candidates on a Tier 2 visa
Solicitor: Jenny McKenzie,
 replied 2 years ago

Please bear with me while I prepare a response.

Ok no problem
Let me know
I guess this would be an employment question uk
Is anyone there?