How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8953
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work in the care industrywithvunerable adults I have been

Customer Question

I work in the care industrywithvunerable adults I have been with the Company over a year and have had 3 managers in this time . TH e last one I am unable to trust due to her work practices. Which I have tried to report but she has senior managers backing. . I have now been charged by her as having alcohol on the job. Which I totally refute. I am now suspended due to further investigation.. The stressismakingme I'll am on antidepressants and losing my hair through stress. I need to resign will I still get a reference if I am on suspension.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have they said they will provide you with a reference?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - have they told you they will provide a reference at all?