Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Can a board of three suspend one director g access through

Customer Question

Can a board of three suspend one director for obtaining g access through the company computer to read other directors e mails without permission
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Jenny McKenzie replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you the director who has been suspended? If so are you an employee of the company and how long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am MD employed 30 years, and no I am not the Director I simply need to know the law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Ok thanks so has the company suspended the director pending an allegation of gross misconduct. Has the company suffered a harm as a result of the directors actions?