UK Employment Law

UK Employment Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Employment Law

My wife was suspended on full pay from scotrail before that

Customer Question
she was on the sick...
My wife was suspended on full pay from scotrail before that she was on the sick with depression it came to our notice my wife took a few drinks before going to work when she arrived at her work place she realised she was not fit for work, she went to tell her supervisor she was not felling well at this point she never signed in for her shift,her supervisor ask her to stay in the office as she was concerned about her as in the past she has been sent home after taken a migran at this point she sent for the doctor after failing a alcohol test she was suspended ,the following day I took my wife to the doctor, who said she was still suffering from depression she also said if my wife's work want s written information about it they would send it to them ,my wife only drank as she said it help P's my wife only started this when she had melt down her work record for the past 16yrs has been excellent
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
8/21/2015
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long has she worked there for and what would you like to know about her situation?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer