Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been supended from work over bullying and intimidating

Customer Question

Hi, i have been supended from work over bullying and intimidating accusations.
I was away on holiday for a week and my ops manager approached me straight away as he walked in to my workplace for a meeting, which I figured was the investigation meeting.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for and what would you like to know about this?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and what would you like to know about this?