How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8954
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Grateful, kind and thoughtful assistance.I had a recent te

Customer Question

Grateful, for your kind and thoughtful assistance.
I had a recent telephone PH couple of days ago on a remitted claim back to ET for a fresh hearing. It was remitted on respondent's cross appeal on procedural error. EAT ordered that further evidence can be allowed if ET thinks required. I found that the Judge was biased towards me and his order following the decision did not at all reflect what has gone through in the hearing. The Judge has allowed the other party to amend their defense and dismissed my application to strike out their defense as their original defense was too insufficient. Judge also declined my application to amend issues if they were allowed amendment. Yet, Judge allowed them and declined mine. In the subsequent written order he did not mention he allowed amendment instead he only coined further particularisation by the respondent. although he allowed them to amend their defense.
In course of respondent's submission they refered to their notes of eviden
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Jenny McKenzie replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. What would you like to know about this situation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can I appeal against this PH/CMD decision/direction on the ground of bias/appearance of bias?

If I am entitled to do so to which Tribunal I should apply to ?

EAT or ET?

In what time period?

Kind regards

Yours sincerely


Expert:  Jenny McKenzie replied 2 years ago.
Hello thanks for this. Please bear with me whilst I prepare a response.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no response from previous Expert