UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

Can I apply same visa two times in a row?

Customer Question
Can I apply for the...
Can I apply for the same visa two times in a row?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
6/8/2015
Solicitor: JenniferImmLaw,
 replied 3 years ago
JenniferImmLaw
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney helping you today.
Can you please give me more details? What visa? What happened the first time you applied? When did you apply?

I applied Family life as a parent Visa in last Oct.
I refused once on 16 January. And then, I appealed to HMCTS.
I don't live with my wife and son. At first time, I didn't get letter from my wife as a evidence. But now I got it. So, I want to apply again to the same visa.

Solicitor: JenniferImmLaw,
 replied 3 years ago
it looks like you need a visa in the UK, not the US. I will transfer your question to that category. Please don't reply or it will take longer.