UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I had done some painting for a company, when I was asked if…

Customer Question
I had done some painting...
I had done some painting for a company, when I was asked if I would be willing to become an employee to help get some work done in order for these buildings to pass an inspection. The buildings were in financial trouble, and the only way for the work to get done was hire more employees, as they at the time had 3 openings. Needing the money, and thinking I was doing something good, I agreed. After a 2 '1/2 month period the work was complete and I was no longer an employee. A few months later was called upon to do some more painting. Is this ok??
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
6/7/2014
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Ben Jones :

Hello, is this in relation to UK law?

JACUSTOMER-m462igrj- : Not sure
Ben Jones :

Well, are you employed in the UK?

JACUSTOMER-m462igrj- : No. Sorry. Wrong web site to ask.
Ben Jones :

ok so shall I close the question?

JACUSTOMER-m462igrj- : Yes please
Ben Jones :

ok will do