How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  solicitor
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just made a grievance against my manager and they have

This answer was rated:

I have just made a grievance against my manager and they have dismissed it. i now making a appeal. i have asked for the transcripts to the witnesses meeting they said no so I asked for a list of the questions that they asked the witnesses and they said no. Is there anyway through the data protection act that i can reiceve this information. I would also like to recieve any information written on me by the occupational health, human resource and management team

You may make a formal subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998 asking for the information which you have previously asked them to give you.

See here for further information and how to make a formal subject access request:

the link above also explains what information they may refuse to disclose and what you should do if they do not respond.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you