UK Employment Law

UK Employment Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Employment Law

I am driving instructor .I have to do check test every 4yrs

Customer Question
or more .for continued fitness...
I am driving instructor .I have to do check test every 4yrs or more .for continued fitness, I had family bereavements father passed away had to do formalitis ,possible foreign travel,etc and more, my positon was explained to supervisor when he called me and I requested another date .I acceted the date few days before actual date and would come with a pupil,unfortunately,just day before the date,i noticed oil leak near breaks and on engine as previously handbreak wheels has seized up due to ice,i informed the dept,if brakes failed I can put my pupil accompanying supervisor and myself at risk and I can also be procecuted,there I need to get car fixed,i was advised to keep garage receipts and hand it to supervisor on next test;i didn't hear from them and also sent reminders,i am now told sec 128 c 1988 128 (4) 128 (5) road traffic act,1988 my name will be removed from register,so effectively losing my job AND NEVER TO TEACH MY PROFESSION,i have sustained heavy losses due to credit crunch with massive overdraft and family borrowing;i need STATUTORY ADVISE
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
7/6/2013
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy

thanx wendy.i am waiting,whats the answer please?

Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Fran-mod
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

as this very urgent want an answer asap.i Have got a notice of appeal form on it says FIRST -TIER TRIBUNAL TRANSPORT: TO APPEAL AGAINST A DECISION OF THE REGISTRAR FOR APPROVED DRIVING INSTRUCTORS

Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy

you can see FIRST TIER TRIBUNAL TRANSPORT ON GOOGLE AND TO APPEAL AGAINST DECISION OF APPROVED DRIVING INSTRUCTORS HAVE GOT A FORM TOO

Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,
Wendy

THANX, I NEED CONCRETE ANSWERS ASAP AS I HAVE LIMITED TIME

Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
You're welcome. We are continuing our search.

if u have e=mail i can ask the registrars office to send u my correspondence mr thakrar

Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
The professional who can help you will let you know if they need the correspondence. Thank you again for your patience.

Regards,
Wendy
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer