UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I have registered domains with Mochahost and all my invoices…

Customer Question
I have registered domains with...

I have registered domains with Mochahost and all my invoices are paid since 2007 but just now I came to know even after all paid invoices my domains are expired and they charged me for nothing. Guide me if I can sue them

can I sue them in UK or do I need to sue them in USA

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
7/3/2013
Solicitor: Senior Partner, Solicitor replied 5 years ago
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Actually it is not possible to get these unique domain names and second thing is a trust which i had on them that all my domains are renewed and on my name. which are now taken by some one else.

and I want to sue them so they can pay me large amount for misconduct

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

For evidence I have my paid invoices on hosting company billing system which they are not denying or deny. Second just now I had chat with billing support which also confirm mistake on their end. In past also I lost few domains because they did not updated billing system even after paid invoices.

In this sentence they are lazy or doing purposely charging customers for nothing.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

I don't mind sue them in US until I am sure that I will be winning and getting enough money for me and my lawyer.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

That can be really Cool because I am really disappointed with the service they have given to me and many other customers.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

Guide me how to proceed ?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

Thanks Kind of you

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?