How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  solicitor
Type Your UK Employment Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help in finding a law firm dealing in UK Pensions either

This answer was rated:

I need help in finding a law firm dealing in UK Pensions either here in the US or UK. I am a Brit (Ex-Pat now 66) but the application for my old age pension is a nightmare. Any suggestions, Please!

The form requires factual information which only you would know of. Do you have any specific areas that you are finding trouble with in filling?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, previous divorce details I know it was in 1993 Manchester England.

You can obtain a copy of your decree absolute or final order from the court which issued it, see here for details on how to do this:

Once you have the copy, you can fill in the form.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance and please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have filled in the form D440 to the best of my memory will allow. I may need to get back to you. My Brother will follow through with the form and also make the 60 pounds sterling payment. Again, I may need you again in the next few days.

No problem. In the meantime, please leave feedback and I will follow up for free.