UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

i have been suspended on pay last 8 1 2013. it was an iccedent…

Customer Question
i have been suspended on...
i have been suspended on pay last 8 1 2013. it was an iccedent at work sunday night. i carried on working untiill thursday morning 6am then told to go to head office for 9 am then told i have been suspended untill further notice. friday 11,01,2013 got a call from traffic office at head office and have to go to head office monday 14.01.13 at 2.pm for a disaplimary .been told i can take a work college or union rep with me. i am not in a union and my colleges are on night shift .what should i do
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
1/11/2013
Solicitor: michael holly, Solicitor replied 5 years ago
michael holly
michael holly, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.