Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

my grandson works in the local fish n chip shop he is 19 he

Customer Question

my grandson works in the local fish n chip shop he is 19 he is expeirencing some bullying ie one girl called him a retard he is a clever lad who wants to join the RAF he hasent got a contract ..no set work shifts.paid in cash without a wage slip..he signs for his wages but what he gets doesent tally with what is in the ledger the other day he worked 10 and a half hours without a break he would like to leave but is finding it difficult to get another job ..we as a family are concerned we are not even sure if he is paying national insurance
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know what is your specific query over this?