UK Employment Law

UK employment law questions answered by verified Experts

I have been bullied by my boss, to step down as a counter manager…

Customer Question
I have been bullied by...
I have been bullied by my boss, to step down as a counter manager for a cosmetic company. She has stress me in the last two weeks to step down, in doing so whilst in tears I give into her bully tatics, she has employed someone to take my place and is bullying me to put in writting to step down from my job, I am refusing to put in writting but she is telling me that verble is enough for her to employ someone else and is stressing me to put in writting. can you advice me please.

XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Employment Law
4/7/2012
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Fran-mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Yes she is coming into store on Wednesday the 11th April for me to give her my letter of me stepping down from counter manager she is pressuring for this letter.

She has also said to me that me that telling her i was stepping down is enought for her to employ this other manager. I give into her bullying by stepping down.

Thanks

Sharon CAmpbell

Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Sometimes, finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know how long have you worked there for?
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer