Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been bullied by my boss, to step down as a counter manager

Customer Question

I have been bullied by my boss, to step down as a counter manager for a cosmetic company. She has stress me in the last two weeks to step down, in doing so whilst in tears I give into her bully tatics, she has employed someone to take my place and is bullying me to put in writting to step down from my job, I am refusing to put in writting but she is telling me that verble is enough for her to employ someone else and is stressing me to put in writting. can you advice me please.

XXXXX XXXXX
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes she is coming into store on Wednesday the 11th April for me to give her my letter of me stepping down from counter manager she is pressuring for this letter.

She has also said to me that me that telling her i was stepping down is enought for her to employ this other manager. I give into her bullying by stepping down.

Thanks

Sharon CAmpbell

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know how long have you worked there for?