UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Database empty nce24tv led24x60 cannot tune channels why?

Customer Question
how can we rest to...
database empty nce24tv led24x60 cannot tune channels why? how can we rest to start tuning process. are you in australia ?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Electronics
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

hello pete
no call online if thats ok

Hi Michael, did the TV work ok for you previously, or are you trying to tune it for the first time?

You will need to press the Menu button, and move down to Setup, then move across and select Reset TV Setting.

Then you can try tuning it again.

Reply back and let me know if that works for you?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------