UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Just purchased a new Grundig Satellite 750. It only receives…

Customer Question
Just purchased a new...

Just purchased a new Grundig Satellite 750. It only receives AM/FM. How can I resolve this problem? Is there is a repair shop in the Los Angeles area? Tnx.

Technician's Assistant: What Grundig model do you have?

Grundig Satellite 750.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Grundig unit?

Tried it indoors and out with whip fully extended. Reception only on AM/FM.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Electronics
3/19/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the radio is new then you will need to return it to the retailer for a replacement under warranty.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------