UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I own a Grundig world receiver G-2000A. It stopped working…

Customer Question
I own a Grundig...

I own a Grundig world receiver G-2000A . It stopped working recently. I need to get it fixed. Can you direct me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Grundig

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Grundig/ G-2000A world receiver. It is 20 years old. The problem just happened. It stpped working. New batteries didn't help.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Electronics
8/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.