UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

How do I change from dtv to atv, Samsung le4a56p4f,

How do I change...

How do I change from dtv to atv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Samsung le4a56p4f

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

Everything but don't want to do something wrong was playing about on other Samsung and it chaned thisone

8/27/2017
Anthony InfoTech
Anthony InfoTech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeFor what reasons do you wish to use ATV please?Anthony
cannot get sky

So is the TV maybe in another room and you want to use ATV via a sky link?

Also the model number you sent is in-correct please re-check

le40a559p4f

Underneath the power-button at the top of the remote is a DTV\TV button what happens when you toggle that?

If it goes snowy that is analogue mode, however you will need to tune the set using the auto tune to pick up the sky (assuming you have connected everything correctly)

thank you every thing fine now thanks for your help.

Great News!

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony

Anthony InfoTech
Anthony InfoTech, Technician