UK Electronics

UK Electronics Repair Questions? Ask a Technician ASAP

UK Electronics

Grundig edition eton am fm shortwave, turn in on and it

Customer Question
shuts off...
grundig edition eton am fm shortwave, turn in on and it shuts off
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Electronics
11/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Louie, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model (number) of the "...am fm shortwave..." radio

Hi again,

The only easy user doable try would be to clean the battery contact of the radio and ensure that these contacts the battery terminals.

Other than the above, visually inspect the inside of the radio for any loose wiring and/or cold solder issues.

All others would require the use of a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron.

Louie, Customer Service