UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

My Qt6000 drawer has stopped opening but I know it's not the…

Customer Question
My Qt6000 drawer has...

My Qt6000 drawer has stopped opening but I know it's not the drawer can I connect it to the first socket on the ports because there is 2 but how would I set it up in the program. ?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Tried the drawer on another till and it works so I think the port is faulty ?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Engineer

H there,

Are you getting an error code when the drawer won't open?

No , I asked how to set up the next port to it , it's like there's no output from the port it's plugged into ?

Ok, let me see if another expert can assist with this..