Louie, Customer Service
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My sister recently moved to Springwood NSW. She has a

Customer Question

My sister recently moved to Springwood NSW. She has a Grundig TV/DVD unit which she loves but can't connect. Can someone local re-install the unit. I think she has lost the remote control as well. Please call me (Brendan) on(###) ###-####or email***@******.***
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brendan and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Grundig TV/DVD unit..."

Still, the "...can't connect..." may be as simple as an antenna / reception coverage issue or performing a scan for channels available in the area. In some instances, it may be easier to install/use a PVR or an STB compatible with the Grundig jacks and ports.

The remote would be likewsie dependent on the model number as above inquired.