UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I turned on my TV at the unit the sby light was on when I t…

Customer Question
I turned on my TV...
I turned on my TV at the unit the sby light was on when I hit the button sb light went out and nothing happend
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Electronics
2/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Louie, Customer Service

Hi Mark and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.

Still, have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time? ...and then plugging back in but into a different outlet?

Cancell my question I have managed to turn it on

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.

For cancellations, please contact Customer Support.