How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Customer Service
Category: UK Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 5883
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
Type Your UK Electronics Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I will be traveling to Ireland from the US. I have a c-pap

Customer Question

I will be traveling to Ireland from the US. I have a c-pap breathing machine I use for about 9 hours a night. I am having trouble finding the correct adopter and converter for electric use in Ireland. The machine has to run for at least 9 hours. Does your product that is sold at Best Buy work for all my needs with the machine? Thanks, Mary
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Yes, Best Buy has the voltage converters from 220 to 110v. Keep in mind it's more than the universal plugs they use in Europe, this one actually converts the 220v 50hz to 110v 60hz. Click here for the proper adapter.