UK Electronics

UK electronics repair questions? Ask a technician ASAP

PANASONIC TX-P46G20E SLUKKER

Customer Question
PANASONIC TX-P46G20E SLUKKER
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Electronics
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
PLASMA TV KLIKKER OG SLUKKER AFTER NOK THE SWITCH
conneck to power the green lamp blinker and go out - the red lamp blinker several times after..
5/31/2015
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Pete, Engineer
Hi there,
The power supply board inside the TV will need to be tested.
Let me know if you have a voltmeter and suitable experience in this type of work if you wish to carry out the testing yourself.
Alternatively, you could swap in a replacement board, or have a local electronics repair shop test and repair the TV for you.
Yes I understand what you asked me for. I am an older Technician and have a voltmeter. I have Radio and TV business from 1970 to 1990 therefore I did not have the news in Television today. But I can use at voltmeter.
Regards Hans***@******.******@******.***
Ok, can you locate the voltage outputs on the power supply board and test them and let me know the results?
Hi Pete.
Left i have 203V Right 187,6V short when I Connect the TV. I shortly shot Down.
Do the voltage readings persist when the TV shuts down?
What do you mean by "I shortly shot down"?
I mean that the tv discoonnect shortly it is only on shortly do you understand me?
Yes, ok so it shortly shuts down...
When it shuts down, are the voltage readings the same?
No step down
Ok, do you have schematics available for the TV set?
No I hav`t Can you send me one on mail?
Hey Pete what happened?
Sorry for the delay.
I have been looking for the scheamtics.
I cannot find them, so I will see if another expert can help.
Hi Pete We forget it.
I have stopped the rep.
Cant I stop the pay to you?regards Hans