Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a Gigaset S810. It is Bluetooth compatible. It will notpair wit

Customer Question

I have a Gigaset S810. It is Bluetooth compatible. It will notpair with my Compilot Shoujd it pair and, and if not is there a Gigaset cordless phone that will , please.
Category: UK Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that, how old is your Compilot?
Also may I have the full model # ***** your Compilot?
And do you get any message showing that it even see's the Compilot?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
3to4week sFCC ID : XWC-COMPILOT IC:2262A-COMPILOT Bluetooth QD ID: BO17822 N19358 Z1285Paired with Isis
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thank you very much for your patience.
This should work but it may have a problem with the Gigaset phone being the issue.
It also is possible that the Compilot could be defective there but I doubt that highly.
The best thing to do for this is to contact Compilots tech support to see if they can walk you through this as I even looked at the directions and they appear to be not so clear in a couple of areas.
You can use the phone # ***** with your Compilot for that, or visit this website for an additional support site that will get this working for you;-)
Please visit: http://www.phonak.com/com/b2c/en/support/support.html
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost until this problem is solved.
please be sure to give my answer a top-three rating.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Please rate kindly at this time, I will still be here for you at no additional cost in case you need me further;-)
Tech Michael