UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I bleed my clutch and now my clutch pedel is just stuck to…

Customer Question
I bleed my clutch...

I bleed my clutch and now my clutch pedel is just stuck to the floor any suggestions

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2001 Acura el

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just tried filling the it up and pumping the pedel

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that’s all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Car
5/27/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started!

Have you tried using a hose and bottle bleed method ?