UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My son in law is broke down in a 2007 s7 in france with

Customer Question
children,the breakdown cant reach him...
my son in law is broke down in a 2007 s7 in france with children,the breakdown cant reach him till mon the dashboard is showing coil light on and the car wont start any ideas
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: UK Car
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
its a audi 5 not s7,its 4 .5 hrs since I asked for help,whats happening
5/28/2018
UK Auto Mechanic: DubAutowerks, Volkswagen and Audi expert replied 27 days ago
DubAutowerks
DubAutowerks, Volkswagen and Audi expert
I'm sorry it has taken so long, we don't work in a call center you have to wait for somebody who knows that particular vehicle to log on, and it sounds like it's a diesel which we didn't get in the US, where the site is headquartered.What happens when you try to start the vehicle, does the starter click or anything? When the coil light is flashing like that it can happen because there's a problem with the glow plugs, but that probably wouldn't prevent you from starting vehicle, it also can happen from a bad brake light switch, and if the vehicle doesn't know that you're pushing the brakes then it won't start so that is a probability so I would see if the brake lights function or not.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
what a rubbish service,will you please cancel this
UK Auto Mechanic: DubAutowerks, Volkswagen and Audi expert replied 26 days ago

What a rubbish service? Because I asked you a question about what the car is doing. Let me get my magic wand, wave it around and tell you what's wrong with your car. AlaSHAZAAAM!!!!